Chandler Implants & Periodontics
Because it is located just off of S101 and S202, reaching the Chandler office is relatively simple.
Patients can either take the South Arizona Avenue exit or South Alma School Road, heading north to West Chandler Boulevard. If taking the Arizona Avenue exit, turn left onto the boulevard at the Chandler Center for the Arts; if taking South Alma School Road, turn right then turn on to North Evergeen Street: the office is located in a suite inside the corner building on the left.
Meet Dr. Hudson S. Johnston
Dr. Hudson S. Johnston graduated from the University of Louisville School of Dentistry with his general dentistry degree. Next, he continued training on his advanced surgical skills and received a Masters in Oral Biology as well as a Periodontal Specialty Certificate.
Dr. Johnston is passionate about keeping up with the advances in the treatment of gum disease, and has completed hundreds of hours in Continuing Advanced Education to keep up to date on his clinical knowledge. His primary purpose of his practice is to ensure that all his patients remain as comfortable as possible when having procedures and asking questions.
Dr. Johnston is also a native of Phoenix and loves to go out and enjoy the surrounding wilderness areas as often as possible, preferably with his camera. He enjoys spending as much time as possible photographing the beautiful Southwest landscape and night sky.
We provide a full offering of services for our patients, such as:
- Laser Periodontal Surgery, LANAP Dr. Johnston has completed intensive training required to become certified in the LANAP technique. LANAP treatment is minimally invasive, removes harmful germs and diseased tissue from the gum pocket without the need for cutting or sutures.
- Dental Implants We use the most recent and accurate technology, such as a 3D Cone Beam. Dental implants can replace a single tooth or multiple missing teeth. We offer everything from single implants to full mouth implants, also known as “Teeth in a Day”
- Periodontal treatments If you have infected and sore gums, tooth and jaw pain, Drs. Johnston and Haskell can provide you with the latest treatment to control painful gum disease.
- Gum grafting and cosmetic gum procedures We can treat gum recession by placing new gum tissue where it is needed. We are trained to use the Pinhole Surgical Technique PST TM for gum grafts which is minimally invasive, with no need for sutures and can lead to a quicker recovery. We can also use our specialized laser to reshape the look of your “gummy smile” to enhance cosmetic appearance.
- Periodontal Maintenance with laser therapy We provide routine care for patients with gum disease. Regular maintenance is essential for keeping gum disease under control. We specialize in dental cleanings for periodontal patients. Laser therapy in hygiene visits can help stabilize disease.
Laser Periodontal Surgery, LANAP
Gum grafting and cosmetic gum procedures
Periodontal Maintenance with laser therapy
We provide routine care for patients with gum disease. Regular maintenance is essential for keeping gum disease under control. We specialize in dental cleanings for periodontal patients. Laser therapy in hygiene visits can help stabilize disease.