How We Will Determine the Cost of Dental Implants
When providing an estimate for your dental implants treatment, our team will take several factors into account. These considerations include:
- How many teeth you are missing: If you are missing a large number of teeth, you will require more dental implants. Your implant surgery will also be longer. As a result, costs will be higher than they would be if you needed to replace a single missing tooth.
- Type of implants: We offer several advanced types of implants, including All-on-4® and Teeth in a Day. The costs of these innovative treatments can vary.
- Restorative materials: For optimal aesthetic effects, we offer all-porcelain and zirconia restorations. Both materials are very lifelike. In addition, zirconia is almost as strong as metal, and it has a realistic sparkle. However, zirconia may cost a bit more than standard porcelain.
- Anesthesia: We work with on-site anesthesiologists who can administer sedation before implant surgery. These specialists will charge separate fees, based on their experience and the type of sedation you choose. With their experience and skill, sedation will involve negligible risks.
- Bone grafting and sinus lifts: Jawbone recession often follows quickly after tooth loss. To restore your candidacy for implants, one of our surgeons can perform a bone graft or sinus lift. Using your own bone tissue or a similar material, he will build up eroded areas of your jaw. The tissues will provide needed support for your dental implants. These additional procedures will affect the total cost of treatment.
Why You Should Consider Investing in Dental Implants
Implants cost more than traditional crowns, bridges, and dentures. However, they also offer numerous advantages over these other restorations. For this reason, most patients are very happy that they have made the investment in their smiles. First of all, when you maintain regular dental hygiene, your implants could last the rest of your life. In comparison, you would eventually need to replace a standard restoration. Over the years, this can begin to add up.
“If you are ready to make this investment in your smile, we will help you find a payment solution that fits your budget.”
Additionally, implants will replace your tooth roots. Therefore, your restoration will function almost exactly like natural teeth. Functioning in this capacity, the posts will send regenerative signals to your jaw, which will prevent jawbone recession. With a removable prosthetic, your jaw would start to shrink very quickly. Then you would need to have your denture repaired or relined at regular intervals. By contrast, you will never need to adjust an implant-supported restoration to accommodate a changing jaw structure.
Financing Options and Insurance
If you are ready to make this investment in your smile, we will help you find a payment solution that fits your budget. At Chandler Periodontics & Implants, we accept many major insurance plans, and we will help you file your claim. Nevertheless, insurance may not cover the full cost of implants. Fortunately, we also accept CareCredit℠ and Lending Club. These third-party lenders offer low-interest rate loans, making it easy to receive the outstanding dental care you deserve.
Contact Us for More Information
The comfort, function, and permanence of dental implants make this state-of-the-art treatment a wise investment. To find out how much your dental implants might cost, contact our office today.