Tempe Implants & Periodontics
Our office is conveniently located just a mile off US-101. Take the exit to East Guadalupe Road. After about a mile, turn right onto South McClintock Drive. Our office is located in the Generations Medical Center on the left side of the road, just after Einstein Bros. Bagels.
The Tempe Office
One of our newest locations is in Tempe, AZ. At this location, you can be seen by Dr. Jonathan Peterson, Dr. Donald Carlson or Dr. Ryan Holbrook. If you have periodontal health issues or desire dental implants, we have the highly skilled doctors you need to help reach your oral health goals.
Visiting a dentist remains a stressful event for many people. For this reason, Tempe Dental Implants and Periodontics provides an office space that is warm and welcoming, with understanding staff and doctors to help you feel at ease when you visit. Other home-like amenities you can enjoy during an appointment at our office includes:
- A beverage machine in our lobby.
- Wi-Fi access.
- A wide variety of magazines.
- Paintings on the walls done by Dr. Peterson’s wife.
- An assortment of music that creates a relaxing atmosphere.
We provide a full offering of service for our patients, such as:
- Dental Implants. Our doctors can place and restore dental implants. We can also accept many referrals from other dentists. We can treat anything from crowns, bridges, and dentures that are based on strong metal posts. Our office also uses the latest in technology to provide you with excellent care, such as the imaging of Cone Beam or CAT scan as well as laser technology. One of our most popular treatment offerings is to be able to provide our patients with the time-saving Teeth in a Day implants.
- Periodontal treatments. If you have sore, inflamed gums or loose teeth, our doctors are highly experienced in treating gum disease. From gingivitis to severe gum disease, they can ensure you have a deep gum cleaning and repair damaged tissue if needed.
- Gum grafting. If you don’t approve of the way your smile looks, you can have cosmetic work done to improve it. If you need your gums repaired after an infection, our skillful doctors can give you gum grafts in areas where gum tissue was removed to help your mouth have normal, healthy tissue.
Dr. Peterson resides in the East Valley of Phoenix area. He lives and works in the area and strives to establish a footprint in the community. Having four offices allows us to provide treatment to more individuals in the greater Phoenix area.
Dr. Peterson started his practices with a goal of providing expert care in a kind and understanding environment. He and his fellow doctors strive to offer the best quality care for their patients in a soothing and warm atmosphere. One example of this patient-centered practice goal is the use of the latest techniques and equipment to save their patients time and pain. Laser surgery can heal patients faster and reduce pain levels. The doctors also use appropriate anxiety and pain medications to keep their patients comfortable during their procedures. They even have an anesthesiologist on staff if someone they treat requires general anesthesia. This anesthesiologist will monitor your heart rate and other vital signs to ensure that you are safe while you have your work done. Everything the doctors and staff do at Tempe Dental Implants and Periodontal has your welfare in mind.
Contact Us Today
Our kind and friendly staff strive to give you high-quality care in a relaxing environment. Please reach out to us today for a consultation or referral treatment.