Cost of Dental Implants
What Factors can Affect the Cost of Dental Implants?
How do we determine the cost of your dental implants? We take a look at several factors while deciding what your specific treatment will cost. Some of the determining factors of the value of your dental implants include:
- The number of teeth you need to be replaced. The more teeth you are missing, the more dental implants you’ll need.
- The type of implants you’ll receive also determines the cost of your treatment. Because we use only the latest in innovative procedures, like All-on-4 and Teeth in a Day, the value of the process matches the technology we use for your treatment.
- The choice of your restorative materials. We offer replacement teeth in such materials as all porcelain and zirconia, which are both quite lifelike. Zirconia prosthetic teeth remain somewhat more expensive, but this material provides an extremely strong material with a very realistic look and sparkle.
- The anesthesia. Our on-site anesthesiologists offer sedation before implant surgeries. The fee for this service is based on their level of experience and the type of sedation used. Our anesthesiologists provide excellent sedation with very few risks involved.
- Other services such as sinus lifts and bone grafts. These two services give the chance to have dental implants to those who may not otherwise be candidates for the procedure.
Most people who have had dental implants believe they have made a worthwhile investment in their oral health and appearance.
Why Should You Invest in Dental Implants?
Dental implants are more expensive than more traditional methods of restoring your smiles such as crowns, dentures, and bridges. But dental implants also offer a plethora of advantages over those restoration techniques. If you use proper oral health care and see your dentist regularly, your implants might last for the rest of your life. Other types of tooth restoration would most likely need to be replaced every few years.
Another social benefit to having dental implants rather than dentures is that you don’t have to change your diet or eating habits with dental implants. Denture wearers have to be careful of what they eat, as dentures can’t always chew all types of foods. But dental implant patients can eat what they ate when they were younger or when they had all of their natural teeth.
If you are ready for the long-lasting and beautiful investment you make in your smile, we can help you find financing with payments that will suit your budget.
One of the biggest reasons to receive dental implants is that they keep your mouth and jaw healthier in the long run. Implanting the posts into the jaw causes the jaw to send signals to your jaw bone to replace your tooth roots and keep your jawbone from receding over time.
Insurance and Financing
Implants and Periodontics will assist you in finding a payment option that will work for your budget. We do accept a wide variety of major insurance plans and can also help you file your dental health care claim. Also, people who need dental implants sometimes don’t have insurance plans that cover dental implants. In that case, we accept CareCredit and Lending Club financing. These two third-party lenders offer low-interest loans that can provide you with the dental implants you deserve.
Our dental implants’ price varies per patient because we offer treatment plans that meet each patient’s individual needs. Also, please remember that dental implant specialists will administer your treatment with years of experience and training. Plus, our office offers a relaxing and friendly place for you to come with your dental concerns.
The only way for you to find the permanent solution you are looking for in dental implants and periodontics treatments in the greater Phoenix area, please visit our website or contact us today for more information.